Sunday, October 21, 2007

Won't you please read this preface?

Reason for this blog:

At present it seems to me that, some events happening in one's life can contain useful learnings which may be interesting to my one's fellow friends. Thus I am starting this blog. Another reason is I heartily accept these wise words from "First Things First":
"Keeping a personal journal is a high leverage Quadrant II ( Important but not urgent) activity that significantly increases self-awareness and enhances all the endowments and the synergy among them. It empowers you to see and improve, on a day-by-day basis, the way you are developing and using the endowments. Because writing truly imprints the brain, it also helps you remember and apply the things you're trying to do. In addition, it gives you a powerful contextual tool. As you take occasion - perhaps on a mission statement (life's goals) renewal retreat - to read over your experiences of past weeks, months, or years, you gain valuable insight and repeating patterns and themes in your life."

About author:

I am working as software engineer for daily bread. I am indeed living in an age that seems to be traveling faster than the speed of the light, and in my hurry-up world it is easy to fall into habit of taking shortcuts, of skipping some of my duties, when I think I can get away with it. It is easy to forget the warnings of the history and the warnings of the wise men from past. Thus I live in a so-called typical environment, which most of the readers of this blog will be experiencing in their day-to day life. I have certain core limitations in my make up. I am far from living as an hermit, and thus I am a typical average person who might just be a mere worm in the ocean of time. However, I perceive, at some time it is a pure chance that even a most typical common person has to do some auspicious work in his day-to-day life.
This a work of a half-blinded person, blinded both from knowledge and experience. Whatever the work I am doing, I conceive, it may be in my astrological signs that I need to do that work, caught up in thickness of other activities. I haven't got complete rest in my life so that I could pursue only one hobby like writing this blog. However, I won't believe even for one split-second that, if I had abundant time, this blog would have been without error and completely up-to-date. I believe, whatever the shortcomings, to resolve them and to fill with good characteristics is mercy from divinity. Hoping such mercy with come as interest from readers in providing their valuable comments and feedback.

Wishing you a great time.

No comments: